1. Players with bald patches.
2. Graeme Dott.
During today's commentary Willie Thorne said "very rarely does anybody beat Graeme Dott comfortably" like it was a good thing. When I think that, for 99% of the population, what he actually meant was "Graeme Dott is like a nasty little smear of dog shit that won't come off your shoe."
Mind you, bald patches and Graeme Dott aside, there are other problems with the game. These include;
- Players that look like local-branch building society managers (Stuart Bingham)
- Players that look like vicars (Martin Gould)
- Players that look like live-action amalgamations of several Matt Groening characters rolled into one & served up with a hefty dollop of Pillsbury Doughboy (Mark Allen)
- Big Baby
- Oh, and Stephen Lee is still a massive problem too.