Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Went for the intriguingly titled BLT TWIST sandwich at lunch. There wasn't much by way of choice today but, of the sandwiches on offer, this one caught my fancy. That said, it was actually a toss-up between the BLT TWIST and another one that featured beef. It was named something like BEEF BONANZA, but definitely not BEEF BONANZA. I might've gone for this beef-based sandwich but for the disappointing presence of beetroot. After a few minutes of thought I decided that the mystery surrounding the 'twist' was too hard to ignore. What could this twist possibly be? It was so exciting. I could barely contain myself. The head of marketing happened to be standing next to me at the time. He could barely contain himself either. We had a brief exchange. Oddly, he thought that the twist might be an absence of turkey.

Anyway, having eaten the sandwich a good nine hours ago now, I can only assume that the twist was that it was shit.

Going to Paris on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment