Saturday, 14 March 2009

Was hiding out in the store room and talking to Barry about some of his ideas yesterday... and one of them is so good, so clever, and just so utterly genius that I had to sit down and write a really vague sentence or two about it. I mean... it really is great.

Nothing much happened this week. Although I did have a nice little jolly on Wednesday when I got out of my training session to cover another member of staff on a trip. The irony being that she was unable to go on the trip because she had to attend the training session. Oh yeah, and last night I looked around at all the people in a nightclub and thought that they were horrible. Horrible, horrible people. I had to get out. Horrible maggots. Horrible. Come to think of it, I had one of the worst moments of my life in there. Horrible. Some bloke kept on talking to me and shaking my hand and telling me to get on the dancefloor...he was going on about how he was going to nail some birds and just being an all-round knuckleheaded twat. Why he was telling me all this crap I don't know. I find it had to deal with this kind of macho bullshit. Horrible experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment