Saturday, 21 March 2009

The little paperback tells me not to go in for a post-mortem, so I won't. Instead I'll write about the trousers I bought today. They're hardcore - my most outlandish pair of trousers yet. But will they turn out to be a success? Hmm, I don't know. I'm not sure exactly how one would go about measuring the success of a pair of trousers. I think they look cool. I guess that's good enough.

I also bought some sunglasses, in the aviator style. I look like a dick wearing them... but then I look like a terminal dick in any pair of sunglasses. It's more that I need them for driving, rather than a fashion thing... as those flappy visor things in my car are physically incapable of blocking light and I was growing a bit weary of having to drive with more of my concentration going into getting my squint right than keeping the car on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment