Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Went to buy the mirror & was disappointed to find out that it's not for sale. What a let down. Why have it in your window display if it's not for sale? Isn't that the whole point of a shop display... you know, the idea that people will look in and see objects that they want to buy? Infuriating. And it was perfect too - exactly what I wanted - and I spent the whole day gradually becoming more and more excited. They might as well have punched me in the stomach while they were at it.

I told the two women in the shop that they'd ruined my week. I was hoping that they'd take pity on me and agree to sell it, but they just didn't give a fuck. Bloody bastards. I might go back in on Saturday with a wad of cash and see if things can be done. I've never seen a mirror like it. Either that or I'll dust off my trusty old striped t-shirt & swag bag and smash my way in.

No comments:

Post a Comment