Sunday, 29 March 2009

Had another breakfast again today. What's happening to me? I'll have bingo wings by the summer.

I briefly went into town with my brother because he was bored and angry after the grand prix (by the way, Jenson Button... brilliant stuff) and on the way back he put the roof down. His car is a big bright yellow BMW and I felt what little dignity I had left drain out of me at exactly the same speed as the roof mechanism did its thing. By the time it had slotted itself safely into its compartment I was left slumped in the passenger seat, looking like an uncomfortable potato and feeling like a prize cockle. I should really have had the foresight to bring my sunglasses to really complete the look.

In other news I'm planning on getting a haircut soon. As much as I like the length it's getting to, there really is an abundance of the stuff at the back and it's giving me grief. I know what I want to get done but my problem is that I can't explain it to a barber. I can't even explain it to myself. As long as they don't cut it short again, I guess that's the most important thing. I hate that. I have a chance to get it done on Tuesday, as we finish at 3 on Tuesdays. Unless there's a faculty meeting of course, in which case I will be trapped there for hours. They go on and on and on, and there's very little, if anything, discussed that has any relevance to my job. You know, that's what we have art dept meetings for, and media meetings... why on Earth there's a whole faculty meeting as well just puzzles me. Anyway, as I was saying, I'll be braving the barber shop sometime soon. Takin' that plunge. Which barber shop I don't yet know... but there will be a barber shop. Somewhere out there there is a barber shop for me. I have to believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment