Sunday, 1 March 2009

Cut myself shaving this morning. Well, maimed myself would probably describe it more accurately, being as it was more like a knife wound than anything else. Whenever this happens it always happens in the same place; an area where I once attempted to do a downward stroke in the fastest time imaginable. Needless to say, it went dreadfully wrong and ended up removing an area of skin about the size of three lentils. An endless stream of blood trickling down my chin. There's always what I'd deem an unnecessary amount of blood involved. Anyway, these days I've given up on the speedy downstrokes & I take extra care in general, but every once in a while it just happens all over again, somewhat inexplicably. I dunno... maybe it's the Bic.

The most embarrassing thing about the whole affair is that my beard-growing capability is laughable. I'm talking Fisher Price here. It's a Fisher Price beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment