Monday, 29 December 2008

My beautiful little car is covered in bird poo. It looks like I've driven through a shitstorm. But I can't really be bothered to clean it off as I'd just be fighting a losing battle. Birds will always win. You see, I park on the drive - which has a large fuck off tree overhanging it - and one night a couple of weeks ago the tree went all winter crazy and gave away all of its leaves. One day it was a solid & leafy tree and then the next day it was bare... and since that day it's just been a shit frenzy out there... a shit frenzy! But there's nothing I can do... the Mini craves the driveway. It's getting a bit embarrassing though. My windscreen wipers can barely cope with rain, let alone these huge dollops of white shite. I wasn't cut out for any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment