Tuesday, 30 December 2008

I've been on a full-on Peep Show binge since Sunday. I bought a box-set of all 5 series for £14.99. Five series of Peep Show on DVD for under fifteen pounds... What. The. Fuck?!!!

I got it in Zavvi. A bit like my little freakout in Woolies last week, I felt like a nasty little parasitic bastard just by being in there, poking their metaphorical corpse with my dazzling array of vintage metaphorical sticks, but I knew I'd be a buffoon not to buy it. The best thing is I only saw the first two series on telly and then just stopped watching. For no particular reason... I suppose I just couldn't face staying up late every week just to see Robert Webb's terrible face.

I've also had a bit of a relapse. It happens once every year over the festive period and it's something that makes me feel ashamed. It's chocolate. Sometimes it gets the better of me and I give in to the temptation. It's okay for the other 51 weeks of the year because there's not that much of it around in my daily life. Of course, I walk past it on a daily basis, but the Christmas holiday is the one time that I can't avoid it. I often find myself trapped in rooms where a box of Celebrations, Quality Street, After Eights or Roses block any and every exit. Easter is generally okay as people usually have a supply of chocolate in egg form, and I tend not to get involved in that. Anyway, as I was saying, I've been stuffing my fat face with chocolates. I'm ashamed. I have also been on the Fox's Glacier Fruits but there's no shame there.

No comments:

Post a Comment