Saturday, 29 November 2008

I did something utterly shameful a few days ago. It involved the inappropriate use of a jug and I'm not proud of it. Given the nature of this shameful act, and out of fear for possible repercussions, I feel it best not to reveal any more of the sordid details.

Glad I got that off my chest, (sort of.)

Nothing else to write about really. I suppose a few interesting things have happened since the jug incident - notably being stranded in the middle of a cross junction as the traffic lights turned red and cars began approaching from all sides - but that's another story, and I don't think I've got the energy to type it out. Of course as you'd expect, it wasn't the most enjoyable experience and, what with me being an idiot, I decided that the best way out of this particular pickle would be to think irrationally. And so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment